[plug] LinMagAu goodnight :(

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Apr 1 07:27:38 WST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:02:43PM +0000, Senectus - wrote:
> Kim I'm willing to help.. but I too couldn't do all of it..

Excellent.. :)

> Surely being about OSS then we must be able to split the load just like
> FOSS normally does???  Same theory.. slightly different implamentation...

Well I have asked a billion times on so many lists that I actually got
email from some list admins telling me to stop .. lol :)

I am off to work now.. but will be back later this afternoon..

Discuss amoungst yourselves :)

I think it is a good idea of Sams regards the different lists as well..

However all this in context.. it is exactly what I pounded you(pluggers)
all with about the plug web site for the last year as well..

To be honest I havent checked of late..but are you all adding good things
to the plug site ?

Kim :):)