[plug] OT - Cisco advice

intra at slowest.net intra at slowest.net
Thu Apr 1 09:21:59 WST 2004

Course it can,  (well if your using DOV)

I have 1603's and 1603R's hooked up to ORH's running
DoV across the B1 and B2 channels (128k). With ORH you get two channels
with different numbers so its possbile to run 64k to site a and another
64k to site b.

If your thinking about hooking up analoge modems to it.. hmmmmm maybe
not...

But yeah ORH and DOV is lovely for leased lines applications.

I run ios 12.0 (3) on my units.. i believe ios 11 does not support DoV
(or something about it was reporting an incorrect switch type to
the telstra network).

Try this site also.. http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/cisco_dov.html

Peter