[plug] LinmagAU Wiki

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Apr 1 12:53:07 WST 2004

Folks should really look at how the Indymedia software codebases work.

Mir is a work of art. (I also like activismo codebase: only cos I wrote
it).

Essentially theres a front page that is moderated. But theres a 'newswire'
where anyone can post straight to it. Good stories from the newswire get
put on the front page.

Crap and trollery gets hidden/deleted.

Makes life much easier.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"