[plug] LinmagAU

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Apr 2 12:54:25 WST 2004

Excelent :)

You really only need to look at how PJ from Groklaw almost has to fight
volenteers off with a big stick to see that if something is well loved,
the community will bend over backwards to see it continue.

You do good work Kim, keep it up.

Also as a side note: I'm trying to swing some tech writing work atm.

Being a qualified journo AND a qualified computer programmer I should get
off my lazy ass and help out with this linuxmagau thingee.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au