[plug] LinMagAu goodnight :(

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Apr 2 16:53:00 WST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:04, Kimberly Shelt wrote:

> g)	Currently PHP Nuke scripts.. needs an update.. but so much
> to change in the hand hacked pages.(for the other 2 sub machines) .. a bit
> of time :)

At a guess I'd say this is your culprit.  Unless you've managed to completely
recode the thing.  PHPNuke is notoriously insecure and I have friends that
can crack every version including the most recent without so much as raising
a sweat.  We used it for a while for the PLUG website - until we were
cracked.  The site currently runs a fork of PHPNuke called Postnuke - but
even that IMHO is too insecure.  My personal choice atm would be Xaraya.

Just my two cents,

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

One may be able to quibble about the quality of a single experiment, or
about the veracity of a given experimenter, but, taking all the supportive
experiments together, the weight of evidence is so strong as readily to
merit a wise man's reflection.
- Professor William Tiller, parapsychologist, Standford University,
  commenting on psi research

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/