[plug] fetchmail

smclevie at ozemail.com.au smclevie at ozemail.com.au
Wed Apr 7 17:10:29 WST 2004

Thanks guys,

I'm under the impression I run 'fetchmail' to collect mail into mailboxes and run 'sendmail' to transfer any mail to the outside world.

Exim is installed but not configured (I press option '5' in the installation process)  Do I need this configured?  Do I need exim??

Boxes under Debian on network are all Windows running Eudora.  I assume I then reconfigure these Eudora setups to read from and send to mailboxes on Debian??

Am I heading down the right road here?  Or do I install other packages than those mentioned?

Thanks again,

Steve