[plug] Attention, webcritters!

Randal Adamson ranz at devdata.net
Fri Apr 9 15:09:20 WST 2004

This is true :P

(evil laugh)

Ranz

-----Original Message-----
From: skribe [mailto:skribe at amber.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 9 April 2004 2:55 PM
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au; ranz at himladeon.com
Subject: Re: [plug] Attention, webcritters!

On Fri,  9 Apr 2004 15:01, Randal Adamson wrote:

> Perhaps phpnuke maybe the go? To me postnuke and phpnuke are extremely
> similar (in respect to what they do - end result speaking). However,
> phpnuke seemed to be more easily modified and configurable. Especially
> if it was run on an ISP's server - where you didn't have root access
etc
> etc.

Yes, but with PHPNuke root access is always available with the right
tools ;)

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Those of us who believe in the right of any human being to belong to
whatever
church he sees fit, and to worship God in his own way, cannot be accused
of prejudice when we do not want to see public education connected with
religious control of the schools, which are paid for by taxpayers'
money.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/