[plug] Attention, webcritters!

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Apr 9 15:57:57 WST 2004

On Fri,  9 Apr 2004 15:43, James Devenish wrote:

> FYI, I have a feeling that an AGM notice /did/ appear on the front page
> prior to the AGM. There are a couple of deleted articles around that
> time, and perhaps one of the deleted articles was the pre-AGM
> announcement.

If it was there it certainly wasn't there for long - more than a few days.
Despite the fact that's I've been 'gone' I still checked the website every
few days.  I saw no mention of the AGM before it occurred.

> (I thought you just said "it shouldn't be about removing data"!)

Membership lists, top ten lists, statistics, links with only two items
attached, sections that haven't been updated in two years, three reviews,
ain't a whole lot of data for all the clutter it creates - especially when
the items that are really necessary can be included in the top or bottom
navbars.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

They're only trying to make me LOOK paranoid!

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/