[plug] Attention, webcritters!

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Fri Apr 9 17:20:10 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 18:45, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 06:36:43PM +1000, Onno Benschop wrote:
> > Does anyone else have a sense of deja-vu when reading this thread?
> >
> > Hint: Linmagau.org
> >
> > Should we combine both efforts?

[..]

> But I think this is a good idea Onno.. given most folks who have offered help
> are WA based.. but.. given we are on a thread bellowing about the non currentness :)
> of the plug site.. how would the team go managing two :)
>
> I am up for whatever ..

When I wrote it, I was more thinking of managing one, not two...

To state that more explicitly: "Why not combine the PLUG site and the
Linmagau.org site into one?"

Benefits: Less work, more synergy, higher profile for both given their
differing audiences, more incentive, more content, etc.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S38°01'05" - E145°25'10" (Upper Beaconsfield, VIC)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..