[plug] Attention, webcritters!

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sat Apr 10 12:47:42 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 05:52, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> Perth indymedia has one you can use
>
> irc.perthimc.asn.au
>
> Just set up #linux or #plug or whatever.
>
> #perth is used by the perth indymedia collective for internal stuff, so
> you'd probably find it a strange enviro.

Excellent, thanks for that resource, so when would people like to to
this?

For me, unless I'm out, I'm on-line pretty much from 7:00 to 21:00 (EST)
any day of the week, but do people prefer morning, noon, late afternoon,
or evening to have a chat about this idea?

I propose that we set aside an hour at the most to discuss the ideas
that have been travelling this list about the PLUG web-site and perhaps
combining the effort with the Linmagau.org site.

I don't know how productive we'd be if there was no agenda, so if you'd
like the conversation to be structured, let me know what you'd like to
talk about.

(Alternatively, if you think it should be a free-for-all because we're
all adults - except for Kim's son ;-) - you have the opportunity to say
so.

If you feel shy about talking in the list because you don't want to
commit to anything just yet - or even be seen to commit - feel free to
email me privately.

..Now did I miss anything..

Hope not!

Cheers,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S38°01'05" - E145°25'10" (Upper Beaconsfield, VIC)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..