[plug] Userfriendly quandary

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sat Apr 10 22:26:09 WST 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:17, William Kenworthy wrote:
> Prob a bit too brief - Explicit congestion notification
>
> Lots of reports of some sites becoming unreachable when its enabled when
> this first came into the kernel.  As far as I am aware, its normally
> disabled.

Not unless someone slipped it in while I wasn't looking. It is possible - I
wouldn't put it past a cracker =).  Thanks.  Any other ideas?  It seems to
only occur to sites that I've visited before.  Usually ones that I frequent
regularly - ie usefriendly, ebroadcast tv guide are the ones that immediately
come to mind but there are others.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/