[plug] CPU Cooler Fan for Athlon XP 1600+

Sol Hanna sol at autonomon.net
Wed Apr 14 12:40:38 WST 2004

I have a spare AeroCool CPU fan that I've installed on another Athlon
800 recently and works well. It's for socket 462 (Duron, Athlon, Athlon
XP) - but I don't know what socket Ath1600 take. I got this fan from my
local PC store so they must be widely available. I don't need this fan
and will sell it for $10. If you're interested email me OL.

/sol