[plug] deleting mail using imap

Russ Powers russ at powerstech.com
Sat Apr 17 17:52:41 WST 2004

Bill, Cameron, Micheal, thank you gentlemen. You were all correct.

It was a stupid question after all. I had kmail configured to empty trash on
exit and hadn't shut down my computer in a few days. As soon as I emptied the
trash on my local machine it removed the email on the server.

Very embarrassing, lucky it's a Saturday and nobody is looking.  ;-)

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Russ