[plug] Windows trojans, you can have them too!

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 18 10:43:51 WST 2004

Do you know how it got there?  That is, did you set it up to run things
by default (and therefore it was self-inflicted) or does Moz/FB do this
nice little MS style helper for you?

If its the latter, I would raise a bug against Moz/FB and get it
attended to forthwith.  I am also interested from a self-protection POV
as I usually ignore IE targeted hacks, thinking I am reasonably safe

I wouldnt consider Evo's implementation a bug as it asks you first -
social engineering implications aside.

BillK