[plug] logging incomplete downloads in Apache

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Mon Apr 19 09:05:11 WST 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 12:01:16AM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> I don't know how many of those are prematurely terminated.

In addition to the other comments already made in this thread, I'm just
going to add that proxies make this a lot harder to work out.  A proxy
will often grab the entire contents of a file, but the user may abort
the download before *they* get it.

This is, unfortunately, rather impossible to detect.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A jury consists of twelve persons
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | chosen to decide who has the better