[plug] mta differences

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 20 10:23:25 WST 2004

If you are accessing the same account as I and my wife do, the faults
evolutions - it graps an imap connection and doesnt let go until
forced.  outlook actually works with other mailers in a nicer fashion in
this way.  2xOutlook seems ok, 1xoutlook and 1x evo is sorta ok, 2x
evolution accessing the same mail account is a real pain! - I actually
have to do a forced shutdown on my home evo client to allow my work
access to be unimpeded (delete an email in one and it doesnt update in
the other and so on)

BillK