[plug] mta differences

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 20 11:50:28 WST 2004

For a while I was on the evo list and had a few one sided discussions
with the developers over imap/IE compatibility.  Their angle is they are
implementing the standards as they see them.  If any other email
server/client does things differently, then it is broken.  If they dont
work nicely with evo, then they are broken.  Not their problem.

I eventually dropped off the list as its high traffic, hopefully things
(i.e., personalities) may have changed and they have become a bit less
idealistic, then again evo still doesnt do imap well ...

BillK