[plug] Re: Novell Brainshare videos

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Apr 21 23:07:32 WST 2004

Yes, we have done one installation of SUSE Standard V8 on a server, we will be adding the Novell components to it hopefully next week (in the middle of redesigning the network) with eDirectory, Nterprise and other apps.  Then I will be installing SUSE desktop (migrating from Windows).  Last but not least migrating from GroupWise to SUSE Openexchangeserver.
Plus I'll be using Zenworks and other tools that I'm used to using.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> caston at arach.net.au 9:59:08 pm 21/04/2004 >>>
Jon,

I'd be interested to hear if you are starting to use Suse at all with
the current direction of Novell.

regards,

Chris Caston

--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au