[OT] We're all mugs (was Re: [plug] Going cheap (OTish))

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Apr 22 11:14:25 WST 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:09:43 +0800 James Devenish <devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> In message <20040422002458.4dff0c5c.harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au>
> on Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 12:24:58AM +0800, Harry wrote:
> > "It's a mugs game" - Dave Warner :-)
> > Harry
>
> Okay, I've cracked. Try "Mug's Game" ;-)

dammit, dammit, dammit .. must not compose emails at o'clock in the morning .. ;)

I bought that very vinyl in '78 as a student who spent [only a few] beery
lunchtimes watching Dave at the WAIT Guild.

http://www.davewarner.com.au/mugsgame1.html

Ok, so there's a little smudge in the HTML between the g and the s ..

Dave played at the Old Day Out recently and it was a lot of fun. Here's
a tune he played on the day that might make you chuckle (then not)
for it's insightfulness today; as then.

http://www.davewarner.com.au/convict1.html

Harry