[plug] USB RAID was "Banks to switch"

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:59:08 WST 2004

eh? 60mb/sec??? That must be a USB 2 device.. I'm pretty sure that USB1.1's
top is 10mbit...

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)