[plug] Monday night at UCC ??

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:05:18 WST 2004

great :-)
I think I'll see if someone can show me the ins and outs of kernel
building.. even if it is debian ;-)

Thats one of my bug bears..

Would it be rude to bring in two machines? as I want to do one as a desktop
and the other as a router/gateway/webserver and minimal firewall... but both
require configurations that are beyond my limited experiance...

oh I'll bring in the big arsed hub I am donating to PLUG, will there be
someone from PLUG there to take it?

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)