[plug] Going cheap (OTish)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Apr 22 21:35:08 WST 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:34, Simon Scott wrote:
> What happened with lawyers etc Leon?

Need to be able to follow through if I start something, which might cost
up to $'00,000.00. Not feasible for a small company without support of
someone like ACCC.

Remember this next time someone tells you that the law is fair: he who
has the deepest pockets wins by default (doesn't even get sued) most of
the time.

If any one of the five organisations I poll from time to time comes
good, I'll be in it to win it ASAP. Not that it looks like SCOX will be
around for long enough to give me the chance. Closed at $6.80
yesterday-in-the-US, markets have just opened again for
today-in-the-US, bids look to be starting at just under $7 at the
moment. We'll see.

Cheers; Leon