[plug] DVD/CD-RW Combo Drives

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 25 16:29:36 WST 2004

My situation is probably unique. I was running cdrecord-2.01a18-prodvd
and everything was sweet except for annoying bugs writing DVDs. I tried
a few other versions, and cdrecord-2.01a28-prodvd was the only other
version that would work with my drive (Pioneer 107D).

The only drawback to this version is no SCSI support which doesn't seem
to bother any of my drives, and actually seems to work better without
using ide-scsi.

Michael Collard