[plug] Power Transformer??

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:50:42 WST 2004

Well a free 16 port hub is a free 16 port hub.. maybe the LUG can source a
power pack some other way... I'll have a rumage around at work, and see if I
can't liberate something usefull.
either way I'll bring it in just in anyway.

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)