[plug] remote install

Craig Dyke grail at westnet.com.au
Mon Apr 26 22:01:44 WST 2004

Howdy all

I am relatively new to some of the vagaries of networking and was
wondering if the following is possible:

I have two PCs, one with a partitioned drive for Linux and Windows, the
other is new and has two hard
drives where one has windows XP on it and the other drive is blank.

My question is ... am I able to remote install from my PC that already
has Linux on it onto the new empty drive?

My main reason behind asking this is that my new drives are SATA drives
and I am having trouble detecting the drives when
booting from the CD.

Any advice or web pages to see would be appreciated :)

Craig