[plug] Error Lost interupt

landerson vautin at aijv.com.au
Wed Apr 28 19:01:55 WST 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:51:34 +0800 (WST)
raven at themaw.net wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, landerson wrote:
>

> >   Hi one & all,
> >   Had the my CPU on m/board A7N266-VM upgraded.
> >
> >   Later on I decided to install a new Debian OS but get the following error message
> >
> >   hdc: lost interupt
>
> How did you go with this?
> Any joy?
>
> Ian

  Hi Ian,
  Sorry I haven't replyed before now but was waiting until after Monday night at
  UWA, this is often a good place to seek help/advice from.
  Leon advised that the upgrading of the CPU most probably caused a hardware
  conflict with the cd-rom & hard disk, he said look at hdparm haven't found it
  on the Debian system yet, it may have a different name???

  When I finally resolve the situation will post it care of plug.

  Laurie