[plug] White paper: Linux vulnerable to infiltration

Michael Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Fri Apr 30 11:03:02 WST 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Kai Jones wrote:

> Prolly another "independant study" and is it just me or does anyone else

Did you read the article at all??
It is a skeptical "linuxworld" article, and makes it clear that Mr O'Dowd
is far from independant. And he is talking about defense systems, and
why his own software is better. He has some good points.

   "Surely rebuttal arguments are not beyond the community's collective
energies and ability? LinuxWorld invites informed discussion of the two
white papers so far."

The original article is here: http://www.ghs.com/linux/manyeyes.html
Worth a read.

> have a page splattered with Microsoft ads ?
> http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1760568374;fp;16;fpid;0

Ads? What ads? Your filtering proxy must be broken :-)