[plug] Westnet Usage Monitor for Linux

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Mon Aug 2 09:25:51 WST 2004

I recommended this website before for linux waix routing and measurement.

Its quite a useful website.

http://www.martybugs.net/

Have a look on there and get back to me if you want to find out how to
use it its not my website however its one of the few things I can
actually do on linux:)

So yeah give that a go if setup its not the prettiest way howeve ryou
can get a measurement of total bandwidth used and waix and all of that
from the console.

HTH

Marc