[plug] HDTV Card ... ?

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Mon Aug 2 09:28:40 WST 2004

I also believe that dvd rip software is banned in the usa.  Although you
can find some "free" software out there.  I believe with the free trade
agreement its going to affect linux I haven't had a good understanding
of it or how it works but from the linux australia web site they have a
petition against it because it affects open source.