[plug] video editing software

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Mon Aug 2 11:09:07 WST 2004

My apologies I type before I think or something like that.

I'll explain what I physically do and hopefully someone will be able to
provide me with an equivalent.

I have a video I open it in virtual dub I then change it to divx then I
save as an .avi.  When I did a google it came up with video editing
software for that so my apologies for not explaining what I was doing.

You might then say why is it that I'm doing that well I have a dvd
player that plays divx, avi's and mpeg's.  However sometimes it doesn't
work so if I (put word here) into avi or mpeg again it works.

I have tried this with ffmpeg and I might be using the wrong software I
don't doubt that but my question is what software do I use if any and do
you know of any.

No I do not think your time is less valuable than mine but thanks for
pointing that out.

 Marc