[plug] Hacker Nights (was ** July Workshop Notice **)

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon Aug 2 13:01:50 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:
> In message <20040801142109.GG2801 at cp.yi.org>
> on Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 10:21:09PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
>
>>Heh.  And although it's northerly, I suspect Ben from Broome would
>>find it a bit of a trek too ;-)
>

> Whereas Kai, Onno and Brad Campbell have no excuse ;-)

Can I telecommute? Video conference perhaps?

Just in case I have forgotten to mention it there is an open invitation to any Plugger passing
through Dubai for a tour of the local sites and a beer when you get here!
I did this on another list I'm on and already have had 2 members swing past. It's a blast!

Entry fee is a pack of Tim-Tams and a Cadburys Picnic bar (neither of which are available here,
Chicken twisties are an optional alternative)

Regards,
Brad