[plug] Mandrake 10 disks on St Georges Tce?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Aug 3 09:59:50 WST 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:25, simon at plumtek.com wrote:
> Im meant to be setting up a LAMP machine, and a desktop machine at
> work today as part of a linux initiative, but forgot to bring my
> disks in...

Download them from http://mirror.wa.3fl.net for (on WAIX) free. You
could probably get away with one ISO, which will bog a 512kb link for a
few hours but not incur (on most WAIX ISPs) any data charges, but check
via http://waix.bur.st/.

Lots of other helpful info there, which reminds me that I must scrape up
a donation for bur.st, who are a very useful crown to have around.

Cheers; Leon