[plug] databases and applications

Xander D Harkness harkness at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 16:09:14 WST 2004

Hello :-)

I am currently on holiday in Perth and a friend of mine here who runs a
recruiting business (not IT recruitment) needs a hand (for cash) with
some of his systems.

At present he has a range of jobs in different locations which attract
differing scales of remuneration.  At present this is typed manually a
couple of times for reporting and invoicing.

I am thinking about a web application where it is possible to chose
from, to, scale, location and it will email a pdf to the email address
tied to the location.

I am from the UK and while it would be possible to do it remotely
differences in time and location would make it preferable to have
someone local.

Please would someone recomend a local firm or individual that might be
able to assist.

Kind regards
Xander

Xander D Harkness             harkness at redhat.com
m: +44 781 575 0572          VoIP: +44 870 068 6133