[plug] 3 Year Warranty

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Aug 4 16:35:26 WST 2004

Hi Guys,

One of my clients has a computer with three years warranty. Their CD
Burner died and they called me in to fix it. Some how, not quite sure
how yet, the computer supplier contacted the warranty company and they
called me.

Their main question was that they wanted to sign me up as their
registered repairer. One of the phone calls I had with the company was
not very pleasant - and I wondered if anyone else had dealt with this
company and what kind of experience they had, because, it might have
been a mistake, or it may have been indicative of their modus operandi.

The company is called:

	United Electrical Engineering.

I wondered what, if any, your experience was.

Cheers,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..