[plug] 3 Year Warranty

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Aug 5 05:16:16 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 22:04, Craig Foster wrote:
> Taken Off-List

Not quite sure why this was "taken off-list", seeing as I wanted some
debate about the subject.

While I concede that my question about United Electrical Engineering
wasn't directly about Linux, there are many people on this list who
either build computers or buy computers for others and I suspect
generally provide support for a wider population.

So far I've had three responses and the most telling of all is that "the
market  leader in the field of computer warranty and maintenance
programs" does not seem to have any profile with people who would from
my perspective be familiar with what they do.

So, please feel free to ignore my posting, but if you do have a
contribution to make, please either mail me directly if you do not wish
to break any confidentiality here, or send a message to the list and
engender some debate.

Also, for those contemplating the meaning of life, why not substitute
single quotes for the double quotes and see if the meaning changes,
thus:

	$ whatis 'the meaning of life' | wc -c

Cheers,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..