[plug] [OT] iiNet, ADSL, & Westnet

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Aug 6 14:00:29 WST 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Craig Ringer wrote:

> I'm going to be signing up with ArachNet for my new home DSL service
> (I've just moved), unless anyone has any great big warning signs to
> throw my way. For all I know, I may end up back with WN in no short
> order, but we'll see.
>
> --
> Craig Ringer

I have sent Craig a message, off-list, referring to my experiences with
Arachnet, and why it may not be such a good idea to sign up with
Arachnet.

WASP dialup appears to be far superior to Arachnet ADSL. The problems
with Arachnet have snowballed over the last several weeks, and got to
critical point.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale