[plug] laptops and monitors

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Aug 6 15:39:50 WST 2004

Computer Angels' Door Sale is on again tomorrow Sat 7 Aug.

The last Door Sale was a huge success, with everyone wishing to lug away
monster monitors for only $50 each. There may be one left, but I'm not sure.

Laptops and monitors is what we will make available for sale tomorrow.

See our Door Sale page at:
http://www.computerangels.org.au/carpark.shtml

15" monitors only $1 per inch @ $15 :)
Laptops $100 and $200
Laptop carry cases and accessories $5-$20
Non-intel equipment incl Boundless Technologies Viewpoint TC
and IBM Thin Clients

Remember, two hours only from 10am to 12noon.

By coming along and spending you'll really help our volunteer activities
at Computer Angels in "promoting and encouraging computer literacy"
(using Linux).

There is an entry fee of a gold coin.

Look forward to seeing you there.

All the best