[plug] laptops and monitors

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:55:57 WST 2004

> Hmmm. Just Googled. Mr Senectus, you are very slack .. here you go ..
>
> http://www.winnetmag.com/Windows/Articles/ArticleID/3063/pg/2/2.html

:-) thanks..
I really shouldn't be contributing.. I'm "over tired" and feeling
kinda wired on caffeine atm.

hmmm I like those boxes.. I'm gonna get my arse kicked by my SO, but I
might pick one or two up to play with, they'd make great terminals for
reading the news on while having breakfast etc ..
Should even be able to put a sound card into one and have it stream
music and stuff...

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net