[plug] *** August Hacker Night Reminder ***

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Aug 9 11:51:26 WST 2004

Mark J Gaynor wrote:
> I would love to come but it conflicts with another regular meeting. If you
> make it on a Wednesday
> that would be cool!

I doubt any one day will work for everybody. For example, Wednesdays are
my busiest day at work and I have a hard time getting away from work
'till 7:30 or even as late as 9:30 . I can't afford to be too far away
then, either.

I'd suggest that the currently proposed time was probably picked after
discussion among the organisers, and I'm happy to accept it. Then again,
for me it doesn't conflict :-P so I guess my opinion may be considered
somewhat self interested. Still, I figure they had their reasons and the
chances of finding a time that works for everybody are slim.

--
Craig Ringer