[plug] *** August Hacker Night Reminder ***

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Aug 9 20:40:04 WST 2004

John Usher (Maptek) wrote:

> I'm happy with Thursdays. It gives me a chance of actually getting to a
> PLUG event and hopefully getting some membership ;-)

This one isn't a good bet for getting membership, I'm afraid.  Our
treasurer won't be able to make it, and I hope to focus on actually
getting something accomplished without too much in the way of
interruptions.  We /are/ trying to make this different from the
workshops at UCC which are more open (with all the advantages and
disadvantages that go with that).

At the Monday workshops or Tuesday seminars we're generally better
equipped to cope with new memberships.

Cameron.