[plug] Software patents

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Tue Aug 10 09:49:46 WST 2004

<*Text cut to conserve space*>

> This is real important guys. There seems almost NO outcry in
> australia,
> but our industry is in jepardy. And I'm not being hysterical.
> Only *bad*
> things can come out of software patents.

Do you have some sort of template for this kind of thing?

I know I am against this, but I wouldn't know where to start with writing to
a member of parliament...  I know that if I had a template, or some sort of
starting point, It'd make it a lot easier to write and maybe get something
done.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this...

Does anyone have something that we could use as a starting point?

Thanks,
Phil.