[plug] xconfiging on deb for -query terminals

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 10 17:28:44 WST 2004

I'm resetting up a term server (xandros -> 3 terminals).

Just using X. Installing a basic debian+x and nothing more config.

Seems I've got xwin 3 up and going. What is the command to reconfig debian
to install xwin 4 (xwin 3 seems to have some glitches with xandros) again?

Also, what would I do to configure xdm to immediately open an X -query to
the server on bootup?

Cheers,
Shayne

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au