[plug] [OT]how to do this in perl?

simon at plumtek.com simon at plumtek.com
Thu Aug 12 11:30:49 WST 2004

Quoting "John Usher (Maptek)" <John.Usher at perth.maptek.com.au>:

> This may be the fix, but, not seeing any code, we can only guess...

sorry, I actually replied to someone directly rather than to the list
AGAIN....

Anyhoo, I dont really want to post code since its part of a small 'tiny code'
competition we've got going at work :)

at the moment Im assigning a string to a variable, and then appending to that
variable in the for loop - I just thought I could make it shorter by using $_
instead of $a..... eg at the end I do a 'print $a;' and that could become just
'print;' etc

Its not that important, more out of interest really...