[plug] [OFF TOPIC} Free Panasonic Laser Printer to collect today!

Matthew Prouse mousematt at webace.com.au
Thu Aug 12 12:01:17 WST 2004

Bernd Felsche wrote:
> On Thursday 12 August 2004 11:37, Matthew Prouse wrote:
>
>><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
>

> Bzzzzzzzt.
>
> No HTML email, please.

Sorry Bernd. I don't normally; unfortunately, I'm using a different PC
at work complete with my firms pretty GIF signature attachment. I
changed it plain-text now :-)

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry everyone.

<snip>

On another matter, the IBM Thinkpad 600 I'm being asked to dispose of
next week has a working hard disk, unfortunately, its internal power
supply module seems to be shot.

Thanks

Matthew @ TaxTeam