[plug] FireWire Hard Drive Question

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Mon Aug 16 02:00:15 WST 2004

Craig Ringer wrote:

> On the Windows side, you won't find it hard to find ext2/ext3 file
> browsers either. Again, I don't know if there is a real filesystem
> driver (Windows _does_ support them, they're just apparently a
> screaming nightmare to write).

I have one running (can't remember its name) and altough the old version
wouldn't run under XP the new one does. It works fine except for the
occasional blue screen (under XP too, I was impressed that I finally got
to see a XP blue screen)
No write support and it is slow.
I would say FAT32 as well or ditch windows (as I am trying todo as well.
Its been a while since I booted XP ;))
Tim