[plug] [OT] bur.st unreachable

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 16 10:07:57 WST 2004

Hi,

We got rid of the ISDN a couple months ago, we will be moving into our new co-located server on bigger and more reliable bandwidth in a couple weeks, can't wait :)

As for the outage, it was indeed telstras fault, took >12 hours to repair :(, thank god we wont be relying on DSL for much longer :)

Cheers,
Trent
Bur.st Committee Member and Technical Staff