[plug] Mandrake 10 Q

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Aug 16 21:10:20 WST 2004

look in inittab and check out the init level.

there should be a 0,1,2,3,4,5,6

0 and 6 are shutdown and reboot, 1 is single user (think emergency repair
mode or something) and rest are multiuser. One will be X mode, the rest
wont be. its all in the file.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au