[plug] knowledge base

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Aug 18 15:00:40 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 14:46, Bennett, Phillip wrote:
> [...]

Don't keep them in your inbox. I use evolution and filter all messenger
from plug at plug.linux.org.au into a folder called "plug sort" anything
useful goes into "plug useful" and another than that I just delete the
contents of "plug sort" folder every month. I also filter everything
with the [OT] prefix in the subject into a folder call "OT plug".
Everything from the offtopic list goes into a folder called offtopic.

I also have a different folder for everyone (including suppliers) in my
address book and their e-mails are filtered straight into their
respective folders.

regards,

--
Chris Caston