[plug] Linux powered ADSL modem

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 18 23:09:01 WST 2004

You mean like the Draytek sitting in front of me has the same modem chipset
as the Speedtouch Home, they released QoS firmware upgrades for new and
older models, and it supports VLAN and IPSec VPN as well...
http://www.draytek.com.au/products/Vigor2600.htm
(And for the [OT] purists - it runs Linux.)

Or are you looking for one of these:-
http://www.cyberguard.com/snapgear/SG630.html
VPN/Firewall PCI NIC with QoS/VPN/NAT/PPPoE and Linux support?

Regards,

CraigF