[plug] Linux, DRM and VOD

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Fri Aug 20 10:17:39 WST 2004

Yeah not 100% sure about that because I believe that Xvid is pretty much
as you say it mpeg4 however divx is also mpeg4 in my understanding as
well so yet you need separate codecs as well so I'm a bit confused about
the whole details.  I just haven't found a "standard" mpeg4 player yet
apart from the zensonic for the price.

Marc